The technical support includes services generally related, but not limited to inspection, testing and servicing of physical or tangible assets or equipment. Normally, hard services are required for compliance for a site.
A modernly equipped, trained and competent technical staff;
Subscription for regular visits on a schedule;
Periodic prescriptions and providing offers for the necessary repairs and/or improvements to the systems and the installations, subject of maintenance, including with your own resources;
Diagnostics and troubleshooting of:
- Lighting in common areas, outdoor lighting, parking lot lighting, lighting control systems, decorative lighting, emergency lighting, LED lighting;
- Access control systems, including turnstiles;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
- Fire alarm, fire extinguishing, smoke exhaust ventilation, fire dampers and others;
- Alarm-security equipment and video surveillance;
- Replacement and installation of consumables for WS&S and electrical installations.
Construction and installation works and repairs;
Gas equipment and installations;
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning.